Stories can encourage, inspire, and inform. The International OCD Foundation offers storytellers the space to tell their personal stories about OCD and related disorders – boldly, honestly, and creatively. You will be contacted if your piece is selected for submission.
Tell Your Story!
Submissions are welcome from those living with OCD or a related disorder, their family/friends, researchers, and medical professionals.
International OCD Foundation is always looking for insightful, compelling stories. We publish one story each week.
- Submissions should be 1000 words or less.
- Submissions must be written in English.
- The author’s name and email address should be typed at the top of the first page.
Contributors are to include a brief biographical note (2-3 sentences) with their submissions. Contributors who wish to publish anonymously are requested to indicate this clearly on the first page.
- Stories offering medical advice will not be published unless they are written by medical professionals.
- Submissions are accepted all year-round from anywhere in the world.
- Email submissions t firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that stories are edited and their titles for length, clarity and to meet their editorial guidelines. For example, this might mean your title will be changed or certain language will be removed. If significant changes have been made or altered your original tone, it will be run by you. Your message and voice will never be misrepresented.