Answer the call for submissions of your literary work by Enkare reviews. They are accepting submissions from June 1st to August 1st. Hurry! See guidelines below:
- All submissions must be in English and previously unpublished. Pieces translated into English from other languages will be accepted and this must be indicated in the cover letter and emailed alongside the submission to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Submission Form. (although we much prefer the submission form)
- All submissions must be accompanied by a bio of not more than 100 words. DO NOT attach your bio as a separate document.
- All manuscripts sent via email should be submitted as Word documents (doc, docx) for ease of reading and editing. Do NOT paste the text of your work as part of the body of the email.
- Submissions should be typed in TIMES NEW ROMAN, FONT 12, DOUBLE SPACED and LEFT ALIGNED. For more information on how to format your manuscript, look at the Proper Manuscript Format by William Shunn. Failure to adhere to this will lead to your manuscript not being read by our editors.
- The first page of your manuscript must contain YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and TITLE OF THE WORK BEING SUBMITTED.
- For Fiction, and Nonfiction submissions should be between 2,500 to 7500 words. For Poetry, please submit NO LESS THAN 4 POEMS but NO MORE THAN 7 POEMS. ALL the poems MUST be contained in a single document and submitted as such.
- For Photography and Visual Art, please send a pitch to email@example.com and our Visual Arts editor will email back letting you know if we are keen to feature your work.
See more here guidelines here: http://enkare.org/submissions/