Submission window is now open for the 2016 Edition of the C.M.C CREATIVE ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION. This Competition is aimed at engaging the youths to come up with positive ideas on how to make Africa a better place for all. It is also geared towards getting young people to begin to participate in Social Change, Democracy and good Governance. This Competition is mapped out as part of Change Makers Club Int’l annual Anniversary Celebration usually held on 17th July of every Year.
IMPLEMENTING THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS IN RURAL COMMUNITIES IN AFRICA. CHALLENGES, PROSPECTS AND REALITIES (USING YOUR COUNTRY AS A CASE STUDY)
- Be between the ages of 18-30,
- Be African citizens,
- Have be optimistic and passionate about the development of Africa.
CONDITIONS FOR ACCEPTANCE:
- All entries must not be more than 2000 words, typed on an A4 Paper Size with 14 font size and 1.5 Line Spacing in MS Word document (.doc) or in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf).
- All submissions must be the author’s original work and should not have been previously published anywhere.
- The Essay must contain the Participant’s Full Names, Date of Birth, Country/State of Residence, Phone Number, E-mail and Few sentences about Him/herself (not more than 50 words).
- CMC Int’l will publish the winning and runners up submissions and may modify and format content for publication purposes.
- WINNERS Must be present in the 2016 CMC YOUTH REVOLUTIONAL SUMMIT to be held in December, 2016 (except for Participants outside Nigeria)
NOTE: The best 5 entries will be selected accordingly based on the quality of ideas and information by our Panel of Judges in and outside Nigeria.
All Participants will be given Certificate of Participation while the 5 Winners will:
- Be awarded with Certificate of Merit, Plaques, CMC Magazine and a branded T-Shirt of Change Makers Club Int’l,
- Be will be tagged: AMBASSADORS FOR YOUTH DEVELOPMENT and have the opportunity to meet with Young Change Makers across the globe,
- They will become members of a vibrant Global Movement of Young People promoting sustainable and credible youth development world-wide,
- They will be showcased in various highly profiled Youth NGO website like World Youth Movement for Development, Change Makers Club Int’l and others partners,
- They will have the opportunity to meet and share ideas with officials from highly profiled NGOs across Africa.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
All entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before SUNDAY, 8TH MAY 2016
NOTE: Any Entry that does not meet up with the above requirements will be rejected automatically. Multiple entries per participant will be rejected.